Experience of statutory accounting and VAT in other European countries an advantage. Providing input on local finance policies and procedures ensuring ongoing…
- ASSA ABLOY - Galway, County Galway
- Gambling Awareness Trust - Remote
This is remote working role, initially based on 14 hours per week which will see you support the CEO through financial duties such as Sage accounting, grantee…
- Codec - Dublin, County Dublin
Codec have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the team on a Part-Time basis. The role would involve working 20 hours per week (preferably 5…
- Deutsche Börse - Cork, County Cork
Grow. But always: Share value. Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity.
- Nooney & Dowdall - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Nooney & Dowdall LLP, Mullingar, County Westmeath is currently seeking a solicitors’ bookkeeper. The position is part time (2 or 3 days a week) working with…
- Hospitality Group based in Mullingar - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Proficient in Xero accounting software. Oversee weekly payroll for all five units, ensuring timely and accurate payment to our valued staff.
- EY - Dublin, County Dublin
Our services include management accounting, financial accounting (financial statement close optimisation), and finance transformation (e.g., finance target…
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Our working world is rapidly evolving, and with that evolution comes unprecedented opportunities for businesses to adapt, expand, grow and transform.
- University College Cork - Cork, County Cork
Research Support Officer-Administration (Project Manager), Radical Humanities Laboratory. 0.5 FTE, 5 Years, Fixed-term, Part Time Post.
- Marsh Mackey - Navan, County Meath
A recognised accountancy qualification, e.g. AITI, ACCA, CIMA. Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in similar/relevant area.
- Deloitte - Dublin, County Dublin
Qualified accountant with CAI accounting qualification or international equivalent and a strong academic record. Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Purcell O' Leary - County Meath
Strong communication, presentation and reporting writing skills including the ability to communicate complex accounting/financial concepts to management across…
- KC Leisure & Marketing Limited - Mullingar, County Westmeath
The successful person will have an ATI Diploma or equivalent, excellent accounting and strong numerical skills.
- Morgan McKinley - County Meath
This position comes with a flexible schedule, allowing you to choose between working five mornings or three full days per week, providing an attractive hybrid…
- EY - Dublin, County Dublin
EY’s Global Investment Consulting team specializes in working with each of these sectors to drive more value from their investment portfolio by bringing…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Join a leading learnig acadamy where you will be part of their finance team. You will be working alongside a team of 2 based in Dublin City Center.
- O Cearruill Ltd - Tipperary, County Tipperary
Experience or knowledge of Sage accounts system. Experience in word and Excel. Capable of doing general office duties. Dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
Proficiency in using accounting software, preferably Navision. We are seeking a motivated and detail-orientated Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join an…
- Hartley People - Tipperary, County Tipperary
Proficient in accounting software and MS Excel. Manage day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- TCC - Dublin, County Dublin
A qualification in payroll, accounting or a related field is desirable. Collaborate with other members of the accounting practice to provide a seamless and…