Tasks would be bank Recs, purchase listings, sales listings and draft vat calculations. You must have experience with some type of accounts work, Excel, Dropbox…
- mollydolly - Clondalkin, County Dublin
- RCSI - Dublin, County Dublin
Understanding of accounting and budgets. Tenure: Part Time-15 hours per week. We are looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of part-time…
- Paul Tobin Butchers - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Book keeper required, two,two and half days per week. Good renumeration package for ideal candidate. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- G&J Engineering Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Word etc. Ability to work on own initiative. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- B&B Ireland - Ballyshannon, County Donegal
Previous experience of an accounting package essential. B&B Ireland are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to become part of our team.
- Wiltshire Farm Foods - Dublin, County Dublin
~ Customer Invoicing and Statements. ~ Cash Reconciliation and Prep of Lodgements. You will play a key role in our company and you will have the support of an…
- Dylan Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking for a young professional who is keen to start their career in Finance on a part-time basis. Debtors - Assist with monitoring the debtor balances…
- GreyScout - Dublin, County Dublin
Efficient management of the company’s accounting and reporting function. A professional accounting qualification with at least 3 years' experience in managing a…
- Emerald Guitars - Donegal, County Donegal
The ability to also build, implement and mange an accounting system is required. This position has the possibility of being full time or part time based on the…
- O'Connor Sheedy & Co - Blackrock, County Dublin
A minimum of 20 hours per week are required, this can be increased if required. Hours to be worked are flexible within the working week.
- Coolmine Therapeutic Community - Dublin, County Dublin
Purpose: *To assist in the effective running of the Finance Department. Coolmine is a leading drug and alcohol treatment service providing community, day and…
- Cubicle 7 Entertainment - Balbriggan, County Dublin
5+ years of professional finance/accounting experience. Professional finance or accounting: 5 years (required). Capacity to lead and manage a team.
- Lituanica Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Issuance of invoices, cash accounting. Ensuring the smooth running of the office,. Good knowledge of Lithuanian, English and Russian ( Polish would be an…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
20-25 hours per week, flexible. Mornings/ 5 days/ afternoons- flexible. 10% bonus, Healthcare, 22 days annual leave. AP Invoice Processing and P/L Coding.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Hours*: Part Time (3 days per week). Chartered Accountants Ireland (The Institute) is a membership body representing 31,000 influential members throughout the…
- Sherlock Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Since starting the business in 2014, Sherlock Recruitment is constantly growing and to keep up with demand we are currently seeking an experienced Accounts…
- Osborne recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Our client in the Hospitality sector, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a Part-Time Permanent basis. Part-time hours: 25 per week.
- SARA COSGROVE STUDIO - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
Strong knowledge of accounting and up to date tax practices. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting role in industry / practice.
- Employflex - Cork, County Cork
A broad range of accounting activities. Have previous experience working with some accounting packages and G-Suite or MS Office. Part-time hours: 32 per week.
- Ossory Youth - County Kilkenny
To comply with internal administration and functional processes including accounting, work phone, email, and time management in Ossory Youth.