You have a flair for using Microsoft Excel as a business accounting tool and have received specialised training to Advanced level.
- Midlandjobs [Panels] - Mullingar, County Westmeath
- mollydolly - Clondalkin, County Dublin
Tasks would be bank Recs, purchase listings, sales listings and draft vat calculations. You must have experience with some type of accounts work, Excel, Dropbox…
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin West, County Dublin
Based in Tallaght , you must have general Accounting experience and be available to start immediately. Other financial related tasks supporting financial…
- FRS Recruitment - Remote
Perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments.
- FRS Recruitment - Cavan, County Cavan
FRS Recruitment on behalf of fantastic client is looking to recruit for the position of Accounts Assistant for Temporary Cover in Ballyconnell.
- Kerry Parents and Friends Association - Killarney, County Kerry
Contract: Specified Purpose, Part-Time ( 29.25hrs per week). Gather and process timesheets and forward to external payroll providers for payment.
- Dublin Midlands Hospital Group - Dublin, County Dublin
A panel may be created for Grade VII – Financial Analyst, Dublin Midlands Hospital Group, from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part…
- Matrix Recruitment Group - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Managing spreadsheets in relation to payments. Checking and reviewing claims for payment. Liaising with patients in relation to claims.
- Irish Recruitment - Wexford, County Wexford
Create a feasible 6 week rolling finite schedule after each monthly S&OP process accounting for plan overflow and planned downtime, engineering works, etc.
- Ascension Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Orange recruitment have a excellent opportunity for to work withing the public sector. As a Finance Assistant you will assist the General Ledger Team with the…
- Randstad Financial Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Daily postings invoices and verification's of invoices. Expense recharges to clients/tenants. Managing Property Rates for Clients.
- Allen Recruitment Consulting - Dublin, County Dublin
Knowledge of accounting principles including IFRS and US GAAP desirable. Professional Accounting qualification and a minimum of 1 years post qualification…
- HLB Ireland - Sandyford, County Dublin
Working on a broad range of audit clients. Experience of Caseware or similar audit tool. Relate Accounts Production Experience an advantage.
- Hartley People - County Waterford
General accounting experience an advantage. Hartley People 3Sixty is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for…
- Glanbia Foods - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
As the successful applicant, you will be heavily involved financial model development providing support to business partners and the accounting team to aid…
- Matrix Recruitment Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Matrix Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client in the financial services sector based in South Dublin.
- Matrix Recruitment Group - Tipperary, County Tipperary
Ensure accurate entity accounting and compliance with all control requirements. Liaise with Global/Regional reporting Teams to support transactional activities…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Industry, accounting or other recognised accredited program would be an asset. Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or…
- Morgan McKinley - Tipperary, County Tipperary
Preparation of monthly and annual Management Accounts and Reports. Completion of Quarterly Financial Projections. Completion of Finance Templates and Reports.
- Collins McNicholas - County Mayo
Our client based in Ballina Co. Mayo requires an Accounts Payable Assistant on a contract basis. This is a hybrid role but would require onsite training…