The Clerical Officer- Grade III will provide administration support within the Finance Billing and Claims Submission Departments. VHI and Irish Life Scheme.
- St. Vincent's Private Hospital - South Dublin, County Dublin
- Konnekt-able Technologies - Waterford, County Waterford
Desirable 1+ year of experience with EU project administration from a financial/accounting perspective. The role of the Junior Accountant is to manage the…
- SEI1GLOBAL - Dublin, County Dublin
Strictly adhere to established departmental fund accounting processing procedures and controls. The Senior Fund Accounting Analyst is responsible for…
- BNY Mellon - Wexford, County Wexford
Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.. Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving issues regarding fund reports and accounting…
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
Job Spec - full spec available on request. Responsible for servicing & collection of past due loan and maintenance fee accounts as assigned.
- ESB - Dublin, County Dublin
High level of accounting competency and strong analytical skills. A recognised professional accounting qualification is required plus 2 years PQE.
- LRI Invest S.A. - Limerick, County Limerick
Ensures that processes, procedures and ongoing activities performed by the Fund administrators from a Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency perspective are…
- LRI Invest S.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
Preparing accounting memos on such topics as going concern, impairment, lease classification etc. They will perform technical accounting, and value add services…
- Savvi Recruitment Consultants - Tipperary, County Tipperary
You will report directly to the Group FC and gain exposure to all parts of the hotel business from management accounting (including P&L accounts, KPI’s and…
- Vodafone - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will have excellent strategic and commercial acumen, an inquisitive mindset and an ability to work with diverse teams to deliver…
- FRS Recruitment - Kildare, County Kildare
Part Qualified Accountant - Permanent Full Time - Kildare - Hybrid. You will be working on a hybrid basis, with one day in the office and four days from home.
- LRI Invest S.A. - Maynooth, County Kildare +4 locations
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent. Matching and settlement of trades across ETFs, equities, bonds, swaps and fx. System maintenance and process innovation.
- Principle HR - Dublin, County Dublin
11 Month Contract – Full Remote Work (must be based in Ireland). I am looking for a highly motivated and experienced Treasury Manager to join our client as a…
- Recruiters - Dublin, County Dublin
Certified accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA). Oversee and manage the month-end and quarter-end close processes including the production of P&L, Balance…
- Pilgrim's Food Masters - Sandyford, County Dublin
Be a core member of cross functional Growth Teams, in pursuit of delivering in year targets and seeking out new opportunities for growth.
- Syncreon - Limerick, County Limerick
For over 60 years we have added significant value to our customers’ operations through our solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions,…
- Carrier - Tallaght, County Dublin +1 location
The Associate Director, Treasury Operations EMEA Treasury Centre is an exciting opportunity based in the newly established Carrier Dublin Treasury Centre,…
- EMR Integrated Solutions - Dunboyne, County Meath
Term:* Initially a twelve month contract, subject to satisfactory performance during six month probationary period. Checking receipted goods against the PO.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
An accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) applied in a financial institution would be beneficial. To qualify for the role you must have.
- Uniphar Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Our C&C Pharma business unit, is one of two business units in the Group’s Commercial & Clinical division, and focusses on providing insight-driven, digitally…