Meeting and greeting, being the first point of contact when members or visitors enter the Bar of Ireland premises at the Distillery Building at 145-151 Church…
- The Bar of Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
- CW Talent Solutions - Dublin, County Dublin
Own the annual regulatory risk assessment process which is key to developing the compliance plan for the next year. Up to 12% pension contribution.
- WNTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous architecture experience - generating design documentation, using viso, presenting designs to review boards etc.
- PFH Technology Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Updating helpdesk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer. Performs hands-on technical support at the desktop level…
- St Michaels House - Dublin, County Dublin
Been educated to Level 9 or above in social care. Be educated to a minimum of Level 8 in a relevant social care qualification. Be able to register with CORU.
- Oliver James Associates - Dublin, County Dublin
Oliver James are representing a major insurance client who require a Life Actuary to support a Section 13/ Part VII transfer.
- REED - Dublin, County Dublin
REED Recruitment have a full-time role for 8 months with a great organisation in Dublin 22. Pay rate €18.98 per hour + holiday pay accrual / paid every week.
- Noel Group - Santry, County Dublin
Perform general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materialsVerifying delivery quantities of product received…
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists - Dublin, County Dublin
1+ years experience in an administration / office support role. Maintaining and updating the company’s database, inventory, and filing systems.
- Voluntary Health Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
A post-graduate degree, preferably in a business discipline, and/or a professional financial qualification. Commercial and financial analysis to frame strategic…
- BDS Vending Solutions Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing regular feedback on how to improve policy’s and procedures / increase efficacy/productivity & create a positive work environment.
- LloydsPharmacy Ireland Ltd - Castleknock, County Dublin
Advise and assist customers with all store products. 40hr contract available on a temporary 6 month basis. Keen interest in sales and retail pharmacy.
- Osborne Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
We are seeking temporary experienced Accounting and Finance workers in the following areas: *. We have both short and long-term assignments available from 1 day…
- Caterwaiter - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 2 year experience in a busy restaurant, hotel and/or similar wait staff roles. Legally allowed to work in Ireland.
- Clinical24 Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice and adjusting resources to ensure…
- Caterwaiter Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
To be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise in a calm professional manner with an ability to interact with team members and clients alike.
- Noel Group Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Day to day cleaning of the catering units and kitchen areas. General cleaning of kitchen equipment and keeping kitchen areas clean and tidy, so everyone works…
- The Noel Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Follow food hygiene and safety procedures in line with health and safety requirements. Keeping food and supply storage areas organised and clean.