In this role, you will go above and beyond in order to help our customers complete their tasks, big or small. Contract: *Fixed Term 6 months.
- Woodies DIY - Swords, County Dublin
- World Courier - Dublin, County Dublin
Checks correctness and completeness of consignments and documentation during pickups/deliveries. You'll ensure shipments are replenished within required…
- Dublin City Council - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently recruiting for the position of Assistant Archivist - Dublin City Public Libraries & Archives. For more information on the position & to apply…
- Local Government Jobs Ireland - Cavan, County Cavan
(i) hold a recognised qualification at least at NFQ Level 7 in a relevant health/community/social/administrative area or similar; or.
- PUMA - Kildare, County Kildare
Ensure individual performance achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Pfizer - Newbridge, County Kildare
Use of computer systems as appropriate. Executing process manufacturing instructions including set up change over and operations of equipment.
- Dublin Airport Authority - Dublin, County Dublin
The selection process for these roles will include online assessments, interviews, five year background check, garda vetting and medical.
- PULL AND BEAR - Newbridge, County Kildare
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a generous store discount to enjoy the latest trends from any of our brands, company pensions scheme,…
- Health Service Executive - Louth, County Louth
The Health Care assistant will liaise with all members of the multi-disciplinary team in creating an efficient, safe and friendly environment for care delivery.
- TUI - Dublin, County Dublin
Please note that all applications will be screened after successful completion of the online assessments, and prior to being invited to an assessment event.
- Mater Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
Children receive respite care in one of three houses within the community (Dublin 9 area) which have been designed to replicate a ‘home from home’ environment.
- KSG - Swords, County Dublin
Experience working in the catering industry. Clearing Tables: ensuring that there are always clean tables available for customers.