Meeting and greeting, being the first point of contact when members or visitors enter the Bar of Ireland premises at the Distillery Building at 145-151 Church…
- The Bar of Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
- CeX - Newbridge, County Kildare
· Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance*. · Travel to stores to gain experience or give support*. · Report to your Store Manager*.
- CW Talent Solutions - Dublin, County Dublin
Own the annual regulatory risk assessment process which is key to developing the compliance plan for the next year. Up to 12% pension contribution.
- Grovelands Childcare - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Follow all food safety and covid procedures. Closing the kitchen daily and ensuring its left clean and tidy each day including collecting composting bins from…
- WNTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous architecture experience - generating design documentation, using viso, presenting designs to review boards etc.
- PFH Technology Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Updating helpdesk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer. Performs hands-on technical support at the desktop level…
- St Michaels House - Dublin, County Dublin
Been educated to Level 9 or above in social care. Be educated to a minimum of Level 8 in a relevant social care qualification. Be able to register with CORU.
- Oliver James Associates - Dublin, County Dublin
Oliver James are representing a major insurance client who require a Life Actuary to support a Section 13/ Part VII transfer.
- Autism Initiatives - Ashford, County Wicklow
A relevant third level qualification at degree level i.e. Social Work, Psychology, and/or allied health or a Post-graduate qualification in Autism.
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists - Dublin, County Dublin
1+ years experience in an administration / office support role. Maintaining and updating the company’s database, inventory, and filing systems.
- REED - Dublin, County Dublin
REED Recruitment have a full-time role for 8 months with a great organisation in Dublin 22. Pay rate €18.98 per hour + holiday pay accrual / paid every week.
- Noel Group - Santry, County Dublin
Perform general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products and materialsVerifying delivery quantities of product received…
- Pets.ie - Arklow, County Wicklow
Full responsibility for managing purchase orders with these suppliers from start to completion. Engage with customer queries via website chat and social…
- Voluntary Health Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
A post-graduate degree, preferably in a business discipline, and/or a professional financial qualification. Commercial and financial analysis to frame strategic…
- Caterwaiter Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
To be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise in a calm professional manner with an ability to interact with team members and clients alike.