- National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven organisation and administrative skills. Be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent. Excellent computer and keyboard skills.
- permanent tsb - St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
On a typical day, your role could involve updating customer accounts and distributing funds, assessing and categorizing inbound post, responding to requests…
- TK Maxx - Dublin, County Dublin
Various hours available, Monday to Sunday. We offer great rewards, a range of contracts, a competitive rate of pay, staff discounts and various other incentives…
- United Airlines Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
High School Diploma or equivalent school leaving certificate. Other duties including back office administration, full operational supervision to ensure the…
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Applicants should possess good planning, organisational, communication, problem solving and time management skills. PERMANENT CONTRACT, FULL TIME, 37 HPW.
- Superdry - Dublin, County Dublin
Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store. Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life.
- David Lloyd Leisure - Dublin, County Dublin
About the Role Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role…
- Fragomen - Dublin, County Dublin
Keeps Associate aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise /…
- Google - Dublin, County Dublin
You'll ensure our forum and social media support channels are healthy, by maintaining the Product Expert community, coordinating content for agents, and…
- Holland & Barrett - Dublin, County Dublin
The ability to undertake computer-based study to support the product knowledge required to achieve an accredited qualification.
- Urban Outfitters - Dublin, County Dublin
Stay abreast of current trends and have a sound knowledge of customer profile by keeping up to date with external influences i.e. media and local community.
- Clarks - Dublin, County Dublin
You will also find yourself playing an active role in keeping the store neat and tidy as well as lending a hand in the stockroom.
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
This diverse role will manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately as well as ensuring the right products are…
- TikTok - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience managing a social media account for a major brand or organisation including; content planning, creation, editing and posting.
- Kellogg Company - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current. Coordinating complex international itineraries & travel…
- Expleo - Dublin, County Dublin
Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday…