Full Time Security Officer Needed. Average 42 hours per week (48 week 1, 36 Week 2). Logging Traffic in and out of site.
- C&C Security Limited - Kildare, County Kildare
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification. Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- desiun Architects - South Dublin, County Dublin
Involvement in a wide variety of exciting projects, including domestic, commercial, residential, public procurement projects, and speculative development…
- Truly Bridal Boutique, Naas - Naas, County Kildare
Previous experience and references required. This position is based in Naas and Kill. Part-time hours: 12 per week.
- Scoil Mhuire Junior - Newbridge, County Kildare
Scoil Mhuire Junior Ballymany seeks an enthusiastic, hard-working primary school secretary who is competent and experienced in relation to office procedures.
- Fergal Allen Motor Factors - Newbridge, County Kildare
Full training is available if you do not have the above skills required but you have a full driving license and a willing and eager to learn.
- Everly Boutique, Bridal Accessories - Naas, County Kildare
Excellent organisation and time management skills. This position involves Saturdays and some Sundays. Part-time hours: 8 per week.
- Food Court Catering - Kilcock, County Kildare
Helping the chef prepare food, keeping the kitchen clean, serving the customer at the hot and cold counters and working the cash register.
- ISS Recruitment & HR Services - Naas, County Kildare
Plan and co-ordinate daily/weekly/monthly cleaning schedules to ensure full compliance. Use chemical agents as directed by the Manager in the discharge of…
- Falcon Green - Newbridge, County Kildare
Falcon Green are looking for General Labourers in Newbridge, Co Kildare for an immediate start. Candidates must have previous experience and all relevant…
- J Devine Civils - Kildare, County Kildare
We are looking for experienced Welders to join our team in Kildare. Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older Good communication skills Ability to read…
- DID electrical - Fonthill Retail Park, County Dublin
Manage the replenishment (min/max) process for products and ensure stock holding is in line with budget, as set. Manage a number of small suppliers.
- LEINSTER APPOINTMENTS LIMITED - Naas, County Kildare
Monitor Debtor accounts and Credit Control incl credit insurance cover. Posting Debtor receipts to customer accounts. AR / Credit Control: 2 years (preferred).
- Cornmarket - South Dublin, County Dublin
We’ve been focused on public sector employees for over 50 years, learning how to bring our clients the best financial services – from car, home, health and life…
- POA Precision Engineering - Clane, County Kildare
Must have excellent communication and organisational skills. Customer focused and be motivated and driven achieving targets and time lines.
- Glashaus Hotel - Tallaght, County Dublin
The ideal candidate will assistant the Chef with ingredient preparation, as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required to ensure the kitchen is…
- Hollyfort Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
This will include communicating with other teams within the business to ensure a seamless process. Co-ordinating the end-to-end recruitment process, including…
- Mercer Premier Services - Tallaght, County Dublin
The candidate will need to possess excellent organizational capabilities and the ability to manage their own workload as required while displaying a flexible…