You will also find yourself playing an active role in keeping the store neat and tidy as well as lending a hand in the stockroom.
- Clarks - Dublin, County Dublin
- permanent tsb - St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
On a typical day, your role could involve updating customer accounts and distributing funds, assessing and categorizing inbound post, responding to requests…
- The DX Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Accurate sortation of parcels and mail either by hand or through the use of sortation equipment. DX routinely handles goods from many high street retailers and…
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Applicants should possess good planning, organisational, communication, problem solving and time management skills. PERMANENT CONTRACT, FULL TIME, 37 HPW.
- United Airlines Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
High School Diploma or equivalent school leaving certificate. Other duties including back office administration, full operational supervision to ensure the…
- Alliance Automotive Group - Dublin, County Dublin
To keep our warehouse operatives safe, we provide hand sanitizer, gloves, masks and encourage social distancing at all times. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven organisation and administrative skills. Be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent. Excellent computer and keyboard skills.
- Superdry - Dublin, County Dublin
Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store. Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life.
- TK Maxx - Dublin, County Dublin
Various hours available, Monday to Sunday. We offer great rewards, a range of contracts, a competitive rate of pay, staff discounts and various other incentives…
- David Lloyd Leisure - Dublin, County Dublin
About the Role Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role…
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
This diverse role will manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately as well as ensuring the right products are…
- Google - Dublin, County Dublin
You'll ensure our forum and social media support channels are healthy, by maintaining the Product Expert community, coordinating content for agents, and…
- Amazon DS Ireland Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
- Novi - Dublin, County Dublin
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. You are fastidious in conducting deep dive investigations of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and…
- Crédit Agricole Assurances - Dublin, County Dublin
Communicate in a clear and concise way to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of…
- Menzies Distribution - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer. Full UK driving Licence (No more than 6 points). 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro Rata).
- Lookers - Dublin, County Dublin
You’ll receive regular workplace check ins from your mentor and management during your time on the Apprenticeship, they will ensure you are exposed to the…