This role has a global remit for the management of projects and service management for Group Information Security in business divisions globally. This includes:
- Global Life (Including businesses within Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia/Middle East/Africa)
- General Insurance (Including businesses within Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia/Middle East/Africa)
- Farmers (including Farmers New World Life,
Foremost, Bristol West, 21
Century and the Exchanges)
- Group Corporate
The programs manager is responsible for:
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversight and reporting of program-level initiative status, escalation of risks and challenges;
- Implementation and operation of a lean and consistent project management framework
- Coordinating resource assignment, usage, and prioritization across key services and projects. The resource lead provides a view of the skillsets available to the organization and contributes to the skill development plan of the organization.
- Creating reporting transparency into the milestones, risks, issues, dependencies, and status of all ITS projects/initiatives
- Human Resources – Work with other members of the ITS team to drive employee engagement efforts and support engagement programs within ITS
- Project Management – Development and implementation of a globally (within ITS) consistent program management framework and corresponding tool set with the objective of providing ITS leadership transparency into the activities of the organization. This process is to be lean, will not duplicate effort, and each deliverable and activity tied to a specific ITS outcome.
- Project Management – Provide reporting and transparency to project / service owners to the level of effort spent on their items, track this against forecast and identify corrective actions as needed. Integrate with ITS Programs.
- Project Management – Develop and maintain standard methodologies for project managers to forecast their resource utilization and skillset demand
- Project Management – Work with local PMO and GPP to assign security resources to critical local business and group projects
ITS Quality & Strategy Leads
- ITS Project Managers/Initiative Leads
- ITS Leadership Team
- Group PMO and Support Functions
- Local PMO Organizations
- HR & Recruiting (including external recruiters)
- Global Sourcing & Procurement
- Service Providers and Suppliers
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations & requirements
- Experience with CMMI is preferred
- Strong risk management and IT security skills, CISA, CISM, CISSP Certification
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required.
Basic project management, Resource use forecasting and estimation, customer relationship management, leadership development and talent management, project management, measurement/reporting, IT security technologies and process
- Experience with Project Management Frameworks
- Written and oral English language proficiency
- Other language skills are value
Please complete your application online.