Oracle SaaS ERP PreSales Consultant (English, to be based in Dublin).
Due to the rapid expansion and aggressive growth plans of our ERP SaaS product line, we are seeking experienced and energetic pre-sales consultants to support this leading edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
The successful candidate must have significant experience in pre-sales support for ERP applications and / or hosted business applications. Preference will be given to candidates already working with software-as-a-service solutions.
Training will be given in our ERP solutions and the successful candidate will be expected to understand all aspects of the service very quickly (solution, integration, delivery, architecture, security, etc.)
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in being a Presales Consultant in one or more of the following ERP business areas, please send us your application, to come and join the best Presales team in Dublin:
-Project Portfolio Management
-Supply Chain Management
-Enterprise Performance Management
· Provide expert support to the sales force on major opportunities
· Contribute to formal bids and Invitations to Tender
· Working with customers to understand their business issues and formulate value propositions.
· Deliver demonstrations, workshops or manage proofs-of-concept (POCs)
· Work as part of sales team to formulate account strategies and help identify opportunities.
· Working with Partners to transfer knowledge and build joint value propositions
· Provide training to the Oracle field sales and SC teams
· Develop competitive knowledge and leverage in sales cycle.
· Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
· Fluency in English
· Experience in business application software
· Minimum 2 years experience of pre-sales support with software vendor
· Business or Computer Science Degree with emphasis on business applications
· Experience in ERP business applications
· Good appreciation of internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
· Exhibits good planning and time management skills.
· Skilled in presenting and demonstrating with good objection-handling skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self motivated and able to work under pressure.
· Ability to work as a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
· Excellent customer interfacing skills and ability to persuade.
· Experience in a sales environment preferred.
· Experience in systems analysis or client needs analysis.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.