The IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer within the Verification and Validation department of Watson Health.
As a Project Engineer specializing in Healthcare industry you will support the Tools validation team with developing and delivering validated tools, compliant platforms and solutions. You will work closely with the Team Leads and drive globally resourced team(s) on small, medium and large complex V&V projects. The Project Engineer will also be responsible for the Tools V&V team internal co-ordination, information development, training and communications ensuring the supporting functions within the team operate efficiently.
Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for system and tools Verification and validation.
Discover what you can make of this moment. Embark on the journey with us at IBM Watson Health.
Requirements, successful candidates will possess the following key attributes:
Education and Work Experience:
- Managing Large complex projects within a regulated environment (Medical Device / Pharmaceutical)
- Knowledge of the PMI Process Groups; Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing. Knowledge of current Project Management methodologies.
- Must have demonstrated success as a project manager and/or project lead.
- Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree.
- Engaged as a professional who advises others and works with team members to articulate, compare, and drive complex projects to closure using approaches based upon project management principles.
- Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to the project / segment of the project or function.
- Strong knowledge of working in regulated Quality Management System and Computer System Validation
- Knowledge of FDA regulations required to test medical products
- Work effectively on multiple projects, to set priorities and maintain schedules.
Preferred, desirable Technical Skills:
- B.S. in computer engineering, or equivalent Technical Degree
- 5 years required in Work experience as a Project Management Professional.
- 7 years preferred in Work experience as a Project Management Professional.
- 3 years preferred working as a Project Engineer in a Regulated Environment.
- 2 years preferred V&V Work experience in a software Development and Test company preferably in the Cloud and Mobile platform industry segment.
- Familiarity with Medical Device Regulations and audits – GXP, CFR Part 820, ISO 14971, ISO 13485, IEC 62304 – International Standards (Europe and US) and IEEE, SEI, Six Sigma and other ISO standards and regulations.
- Experience in Software Tools (Development and Test Tools)
- Integration test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium
- Application server middleware (e.g. WebSphere Liberty, Oracle WebLogic)
- Databases (relational and other; DB2, Cloudant, etc.)
See job description.
See job description.