We're looking for a Product Owner / Business Analyst to join our growing Content and Commerce team based in London. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to deliver world-class digital projects with big brands, retailers, government agencies and multinationals, then read on.
Monsoon Consulting design, build and support commercial, scalable and beautifully engaging E-Commerce and Content Management applications that are optimised and connected for the world we live in today. Over the last few years, we have specialised in Magento and Drupal frameworks and have developed a deep and extensive knowledge of both platforms. This focus has helped us to achieve truly amazing results for our clients.
The role is based in our office in Mayfair, London. UK or EU-based candidates are preferred, however, we will sponsor a work permit and relocation assistance for a non-EU candidate with the right skills and experience. Some travel to Ireland, UK and Europe will be required.
- The Product Owner/ Project manager is the glue between our clients and our Frontend UX, Design, Development, Infrastructure and Support Tea
- As Business Analyst, you will need to have a proven track record with requirements elicitation, analysis, specification and verification
- Drive and own backlog grooming and management, prioritise the iteration and drive acceptance testing and delivery of iteration
- Strong practical experience in Business Analysis activities (i.e. requirement gathering, create specifications, workshop facilitation, business process design, reports design and business process modelling)
- Written requirements (user stories/use cases) for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed, ensuring that stakeholder and market needs are met
- Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using the feature/product
- Work with 3rd party system integrators to drive process on schedule and budget.
- Drive beta and pilot programs with early-stage features/proof of concepts
- Organising both cross-functional and remote resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- You will have a broad understanding of the relevant web design and development technologies and you will be able to understand, interpret and translate a client’s requirements into a detailed creative and technical brief
- You will be a stickler for timelines and budget; a master "prioritiser". Where necessary you will be capable of patient and informative client liaison
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum degree qualified in Business or Technology, ideally with post-graduate qualification
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar Project or Account Management or Product Owner and 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, responsible for budgets, teams, and deadlines
- Structured analysis techniques and data modelling
- Passionate about Open Source technology and understand its principles
- Having an understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies is an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience in issue tracking and project management platforms (such as JIRA, Basecamp)
- Willingness to travel to Dublin and possibly further afield if required
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline driven multi-location and multi-cultural environment
Required Interpersonal Skills
- You are a great communicator, comfortable leading meetings and writing documents for senior management
- You are a problem solver and can communicate solutions to clients and internal teams
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
Career Incentives & Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a very dynamic International environment
- Opportunity to travel to Dublin and across UK as required
- Sponsored community/event participation opportunities
- Sponsored ingoing Agile Coaching / Mentorship
- Sponsored Training / Certification opportunities
- Flexible Career path options
- Rapidly expanding technology company
- Great environment with a young and energetic team
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- A Shiny Mac Mini / Laptop