A leading insurance company is seeking to hire an FP&A analyst to join their growing finance team.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A analyst:
- Ongoing planning and forecasting in a geographically disparate and fast-paced environment
- Ongoing monthly analysis of the business from a legal entity and profit centre perspective
- Business partner for underwriters and divisional heads
- Assist with the production of MI reports on a weekly and monthly basis as required
- Provide ad hoc reports – e.g. modelling to support strategic initiatives, bespoke slide decks for management meetings and report composition and presentation
- Integrate the role of the offshore team into FP&A’s core processes
- Engage in continuous improvement of the FP&A function through use of Cognos TM1
As the FP&A analyst you be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent). You will have previous experience working in an insurance company and in organisations with geographically dispersed teams and complex environments. Experience of Cognos TM1 is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an FP&A analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who is articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think creatively, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the senior accountant role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.