CUSTOMER SERVICE & REPORTING coordinator
This role is for an ambitious candidate with strong customer service and reporting skills. The successful candidate will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain efficiency of operations in NMC.
- Customer Service
- Storage Liquidation
- Managing Customs
- Managing Returns
- Customer Reporting
- Work closely with teams, partners and customs brokers in all global geographies.
- Manage and develop relationships with offices and agents globally.
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential customers.
- Manage customer activities closely while in transit (cross trade business)
- Deal with incoming correspondence
- Leasing with customs when required
- Deal with telephone queries
- Project work when required
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
- Involvement in establishing and maintaining SOPs
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work on reports and decide on actions to follow
- Attention to details
- Basic transport knowledge
- Admin support
- Strong Customer service skills, willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, will be required to work out of office hours/weekends
- Data accuracy/attention to detail essential
- Microsoft Office skills and other Business Systems Experience
- Good people skills, ability to build relationships with overseas offices
- Ambitious, wanting to learn and develop, team player
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €24,000.00 to €27,000.00 /year