It’s the people
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favourite thing about it, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have a rigorous hiring process; during the summer months at our Dublin office you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people from different nationalities who are all passionate about their language and our games!
We are currently recruiting a Temporary Financial Accountant for a 6 month contract.
Qualifications/Training (appropriate to the job)
- Managing the Oracle GL for the local company ensuring that all transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Managing the Oracle AP function ensuring that all PO’s and invoices are approved in line with corporate guidelines, entered into Oracle AP and payments made within agreed timeframes
- Reporting monthly/quarterly figures to Studio Finance/Corporate Accounting within reporting deadlines and providing analysis and detail as required
- Assistance in reviewing monthly payroll for the local company in line with company guidelines and current legislation when required.
- Providing analysis, reports and support to Senior Manager, Finance and local management team as well as Studio Finance and Corporate Accounting.
- Assisting Senior Manager, Finance and local management team with preparation of AOP and Forecasts
- With Senior Manager, Finance and local management team, reviewing and developing internal controls and polices in line with corporate guidelines
- With Senior Manager, Finance and corporate IT, reviewing and developing Oracle finance system and other reporting and analytical tools
- Acting as primary contact for internal relationships with Studio Finance, Corporate Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Internal Audit, etc.
- Acting as primary contact for external relationships with vendors, auditors, banks, Revenue, CSO, etc.
Finalist or Newly Qualified
Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Abilities (appropriate to the job)
Personal Attributes (appropriate to the job)
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in industry
- Comfortable with Windows based programs including advanced level Excel
- Oracle or similar ERP system
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Successful completion of project work undertaken in a financial/business context
- Full commitment to the position
- Adaptable attitude and flexible approach to work
- Should be able to handle various pressure situations and workload through
- proper work balance, prioritisation and delegation.
- Adherence to deadlines
- ‘Have done, can do, will do’ approach
- Positive attitude
- Creative mind with initiative and self-motivation.