Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Working closely with a dynamic team of accomplished fund accounting professionals, you role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values across a variety of complex private equity and real estate or hedge funds. Working closely with the senior fund accountants and account managers, your responsibilities will include:
Job Duties in Brief:
· Being responsible for keeping books and records and for timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions;
· Pricing investments;
· Preparing daily reconciliations and daily profit and loss calculations.
· Calculating net asset values for daily, weekly or monthly funds;
· Reporting to and communicating with investment managers and other relevant parties;
· Assisting management in maintaining and developing client relationships;
· Assisting on audits with senior fund accountant and account manager;
· Completion of regulatory reporting.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business based qualification, ideally with some experience in Fund Accounting or general accounting practice.
· Excellent command of English – essential.
· Strong interest in building a career as a Fund Accountant.
What We Offer:
· CFA Investment Foundations Certificate program and professional qualification sponsorship from day one. challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
· Free travel card and free breakfasts. 22 days annual leave. Life assurance cover at four times your salary.
· Fast track your career with opportunities for personal and professional career development..
· Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.