Our client is a Leading Asset Manager located in Dublin 2. They currently employ over 2,000 professionals in Ireland, and are going through a period of continuous growth. Excellent package which includes great work/life balance, in-depth training, and career progression.
Fund Accountant: This person will have ownership of the daily processing tasks for funds within a fund accounting team.
- Client Relationship: Point of contact for 1 or more clients at a daily operational level
- Liaising with investment managers, brokers and custodians daily where issues arise with regards the day-to-day running of the fund
- Cash and Position Reconciliations via our FundRecs software.
- NAV Calculation
- To ensure deadlines are met, by effective planning and scheduling
- To comply with appropriate internal controls within area of responsibility
- Ensuring that operational checklists are followed
- To complete special projects and to perform other duties as required
To perform the role, it is expected that the Fund Accountant will have the following qualifications, experience and business / technical skills:
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
- Ideally candidate will have previous Fund Administration experience
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Office suite & in particular Excel
- Previous experience working with FIS InvestOne is beneficial
- Ability to manage a range of matters simultaneously, meet deadlines and prioritize allocation of resources between competing demands;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Can work well as part of a team, as well as effectively and efficiently on own initiative