Overall reviews at Abtran
Advisor | County Cork | 21 Oct 2019
Nice Team Leaders and management
Nice collegues, smart environment, nice team leaders.
Low salary, low career expectation.
Customer Service Representative | Cork | 18 Apr 2016
The people are good, the pay is poor and those who control the purse strings should realise that the market is changing. There is change for development but not for increased earnings. In some roles a good worker will be paid the same as poor worker.
Consunderpaid for the work required
Call Center Representative | Cork | 6 Sep 2019
Fast & busy environment
Phones and customer service is vital
I learned to be patient and not to take things personally as some customers can be really difficult.
My team leader was fantastic and I made some amazing friend whilst working here.
ProsFree lunches and team outings
ConsWeek end and evening work
Customer Service Team Lead | Cork | 11 Sep 2013
Fast Moving and Challenging
• First point of contact for a wide variety of customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Web Message Team: Selected agent with the responsibility of replying to web submitted questions or inquiries from Client website.
• Support Request Administration Call-Back Team. Selected Agent with responsibility to call customers back during quite times to inform them of results of investigations/queries they had requested about their accounts.
• Debit Management Team. Select Team to help customer get their accounts cleared and restarted.
• Temp. Staff Team Leader: Full Range of responsibilities for small team of Temporary Staff during high periods of Account Activity.
• Call Coach. Assist team members with improving the call scores. Listen in and after the call review to help agent improve their Customer Service Skills.
Customer Service Representative | Cork | 23 Jan 2020
Poorly run. No time for staff who put in good work for very little money. Inundated with calls all day long the only breaks being lunch and a poxy 7 mins away from your desk which is monitored. STAY AWAY
Customer service advisor | Dublin | 8 Nov 2019
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante ma molto competitivo
A Dublino Abtran è uno dei maggiori providers di call centres per enti pubblici e grandi aziende. Lo stipendio è buono considerando che è il triplo di uno stipendio italiano, ma lavoro è stressante e competitivo. Si è sempre sotto esame, ma i team leaders e supervisors sono molto preparati e collaborativi. Non ci sono grandi prospettive di carriera
ProsAmbiente internazionale e personale competente
ConsTroppo stress e poche prospettive di fare carriera
Customer Service Representative | Dublin | 4 Jul 2019
Good place to start a new job if you are relocating to Dublin
Good training. Nice and helpful team leaders and supervisors but if you work for Electric Ireland account you will work too many hours during the week, be stressed because they score everything even how long you stay in the toilet and you will not be satisfied of your job.
ProsYou can meet people from all over the world
IT Project Manager | Cork | 16 May 2019
Decent place to work
People are nice, management are a bit clueless, office is dark and depressing, very old fashsioned, teams cant work with one another and it's long hours
Model | Cork | 6 Feb 2017
Productive and Fun Workplace
There is a great working relationship within my team in work. Everyday is well structured and has it's daily challenges which allows me to grow within the team.
My manager is always on hand to provide assistance if needed. There are always difficulties that you comes across daily but with the support of my team and manager these tough obstacles can be overcome.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily interaction between my team and the organisation as a whole and the friendships that I have made so far.
Data Specialist | Cork | 17 Jul 2018
Good place to work for, a lot of friendly staff and random people. Can be stressful at times however it does have it's perks. Food canteen on site with breakfast lunch and supper.